IN 2018 we start a new tour to the island of Texel. An island with a lot of Dutch history, famous for bird life and let we not forget the Texel sheep. You will see the Wadden Sea (Unesco)and North Sea.
Guided bike tour over the island of Texel from East to West. (group size minimum 3 and maximum 7 adults per tour, no children)
Mo-Sun (not at Wednesday. see calender if there is a tour)
from 08:15 till 20:00 (if all the public transport connection are working in time)
€ 135,– Including transport (train, bus, ferry, bike), guide, lunch and drink at the North Sea
Minimum age 18 years old. minimum 3 persons max 7 persons
Train > bus >ferry> bike ( several stops > lunch in Oudeschild>drink by North Sea ) > ferry>bus> train
8:15 SHARP from Amsterdam Central Station, meeting point piano in arrival hall. We are there with the sign TEXEL TOUR
- The tourprice includes transport (train, bus, ferry, bike), guide, lunch and drink by North Sea)
- You need to sign up for the Texel tour before hand. The tour is going if we have 3 or more participants.
- The tourseason is from March 22nd till October 7th 2018.
- We can’t take any responbility for personal or material damage caused by participation with one of our activities.
- transport is based on public transportation
- Call for more details or look at the FAQ for questions.
Be aware it will be a long day, so you need to be fit and have done more bike riding before!!!