Canoe Sunset Tour
Guided canoe trip through reed lands and picnic on the side of a lake. After to been picked up at Metro Station Amsterdam NOORD, we have a drink and introduction at the house of the guide. Paddling through the village and the meadow land is it time for a break at a lake. Watching the sun going down and enjoy the picnic with local products and some wine and local juices. After a short last part, we finish again in the village for getting back to Amsterdam.
Everyday. Start at 17.00
The tourseason is from May till August
around 4 hours
€ 62 (book direct, discount code SUNWET )
Including transport (bus, canoe), guide, drinks, picnic and donation to Landschap Noord Holland.
Kids 7-16 years € 38
Minimum age 7 years old
Bus > coffee > canoe > picnic >
canoe > drink > bus
- The tourprice includes transport (bus, canoe), guide, drinks, picnic and donation Landschap Noord Holland.
- You need to sign up for the canoetour before hand
- The sunset tourseason is from May till 22nd of August
- We can’t take any responsibility for personal or material damage caused by participation with one of our activities.
- Transport is based on public transportation
17:00 from Metro Staion Amsterdam NOORD
The meetingpoint is inside Metrostation Amsterdam Noord, Termini/Bushaltes A
You will find there Majel with the sign Wetlands Safari in the front of AH to GO (address is Termini 25)
For Google map open: location Amsterdam Noord